Thankful Thursday

Praising the Lord this week for:

~Pink crepe myrtles that line both sides of one of the streets on my daily commute. For some strange reason, they make me think of statuesque ladies wearing lovely pink hats.

~Time to read. I just finished Jane Eyre. I started what I thought was a re-read, but realized I'd never read it! I wonder what else I only think I've read.

~A dinner date with my dad.

~The Word of God and commentaries that give me a deeper understanding of it.

~An impromptu evening with friends.

~Laughter

~Sunday morning worship

Blessings all mine, with 10,000 beside!

Comments

Persis said…
I love seeing the crepe myrtles in bloom, too. They add a pop of color after so many flowers are already spent from the heat.

Popular posts from this blog

Not Feeding the Frenzy

A Quiet Life

What I Learned During My Social Media Vacation